With sentiment near record lows, GATA’s Bill Murphy advises listeners that $100 silver is coming…
Why was GATA Chairman Bill Murphy was permanently banned from CNBC?
We have 3 words: Exchange Stabilization Fund…
With gold & silver enduring another massive cartel raid this week, retesting lows near $1140 and $15, GATA’s Bill Murphy joined the show discussing:
- Could we see a washout bottom on Sunday’s Globex with gold & silver plunging towards $1,000 & $12?
- Venezuela in talks to liquidate over 100 tonnes of official gold reserves to Wall Street banks- timing suspiciously correlated to latest PM take-down
- Is GATA or Bill Murphy giving up on gold?
- Why Murphy believes The biggest move in market history is coming..and why It will probably explode out of nowhere!
- Murphy explains why: “This thing IS going to blow up, and it will be spectacular!“
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA’s Bill Murphy is below:
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins Finance & Liberty’s Elijah Johnson for an explosive interview on the biggest financial scandal in US history!
Bill breaks down the Justice Department’s investigation into PM market manipulation, and discusses his thoughts on just how low could gold and silver go.
Murphy’s full MUST LISTEN interview is below:
David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy join The Doc & Eric Dubin this week for a special Precious Metals Round Table edition of Metals & Markets, discussing:
- Is JPMorgan sourcing silver by the warehouseload- directly from the miners via financing global miners’ refining?
- Dhragonomics: ECB only 1 step behind Japan- paper fiat currencies on way to collapse in 2015
- David Morgan: Fundamentals reflect $4800 current value in gold- physical shortage may develop in 2015-2016, resulting in a MASSIVE MANIC/PANIC stampede into metals & mining shares– something could lite a match to the gasoline filled warehouse of this market tomorrow!
- Alasdair Macleod: Dollar strength distorting the picture- Gold has doubled vs Ruble in past year, all hell is breaking loose across the currency markets- 2015 will be the year for gold
- Why the short sellers CANNOT be taken down by standing for delivery– is the entire game RIGGED?
- Bill Murphy: Gold and silver may just Go Bonkers in 2015! When this blows, we will have the MOST HISTORIC MOVE IN HISTORY!
You won’t want to miss the Power Packed Special Edition of Metals & Markets With David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy breaking down whats in store for gold and silver in 2015 and beyond:
After a brutal trading week which saw silver close at 4 year lows and gold only $10 from summer 2013 lows, GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins the show discussing:
- Silver closes under $17 & gold rolls over into the close- is a waterfall capitulation collapse coming on Sunday night’s Globex open?
- Murphy explains why this is the Gold Cartel’s Final Campaign– The Biggest Move in the History of All Markets is Coming (but at what level will it start from?)
- Why haven’t the miners fought back? Murphy explains why the World Gold Council is against precious metals miners
- The Doc examines the gold & silver take-down from the perspective of the bullion banks- what is the ultimate game-plan?
- Where will the pain end? Murphy explains why there is No such thing as oversold in a manipulated market, & that This is an effort to completely decimate the gold & silver markets & industry by driving them into oblivion– the banksters are attempting to corner the global physical and mining markets!
- The Final End Game- Why the probability of a Grand Reset currency collapse is increasing
You won’t want to miss The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Bill Murphy’s breakdown of this week’s PM beatdown below:
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins Finance & Liberty for an in-depth interview discussing:
– Why Manipulation of Gold & Silver Prices have de-coupled from the fundamentals
– Current Gold & Silver Fundamentals and Outlook going forward
– Why NOW is an historic opportunity to acquire physical Gold & Silver
Murphy’s full interview is below:
In this excellent interview with Finance & Liberty’s Elijah Johnson, GATA Chairman Bill Murphy discusses the latest gold and silver smack down, which Bill states proves that gold and silver manipulation more obvious than ever!
Murphy discusses the evidence why he believes that JPMorgan has run out of physical silver with which to suppress the PM markets, which Murphy believes makes the current sell-off an amazing buying opportunity in gold and silver.
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy’s full MUST LISTEN interview is below:
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins The Doc & Eric Dubin on this week’s show to discuss:
- Why Murphy believes JPMorgan accumulated vast stores of PHYSICAL SILVER into the 2011 top while shorting the paper market, and has used the physical stockpiles to smash silver lower over the past 3 years- resulting in a paper fortune for JPM, but that the market action over the past 2 months indicates JPM has RUN OUT OF PHYSICAL SILVER to manipulate prices down!
- Gold & silver’s trading in the wake of the MH17 tragedy– Murphy explains why the cartel never allow the PMs to hold their gains from an international crisis
- Big money responds to early week take-down of gold & silver with massive physical buying- signs we may be in the early stages of a massive sustained run for the metals
- The GATA Chairman provides his current outlook for gold & silver, and states that the next rally will see the most volatile and explosive moves to the upside for gold & silver of the entire bull market!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA Chairman Bill Murphy is below:
“I mean the gold is gone- its been cornered by China and it is so miss-priced as to be ridiculous. I think if there is any surprise, it will be just how high the price of gold goes over the course of this year. And I think that it could well go considerably higher than the $2,000 price that Bill Murphy just mentioned.”
Alasdair Macleod & Bill Murphy’s full MUST WATCH interview is below:
- Friday’s massive cartel raid on the metals as gold pummeled by $25, and silver by nearly $1 on the NFP release
- Ukraine crisis rapidly escalating as Russia has halted ammo exports to the US, both sides threaten economic war & retaliation, and Russia invades Ukranian Air Force Base in Crimea late Friday
- SD Exclusive Report: After hundreds of BBB complaints over 6 month delays shipping bullion to customers, Tulving Company goes out of business
- Bill discusses the latest on BaFin’s PM investigation, and whether GATA might be involved in assisting the German regulators
- Murphy provides his outlook for the metals, and makes the case why gold and silver will become explosive within a month!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA’s Bill Murphy is below:
In his latest interview, Bill Murphy, the chairman of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee, chats with Cambridge House Live’s Bridgitte Anderson about the recent news that Germany is taking a serious look at potential criminal activities in the gold market.
Have the Germans finally come to the same conclusion as GATA that the gold (& all other Western financial markets) are rigged?
In the words of Chris Powell: “There are no markets anymore, just interventions.”
Murphy’s full interview is below:
In this interview with unconventional finance’s Elijah Johnson, Bill Murphy of GATA how a Fed tapering of QE would likely affect precious metals, whether China is involved with gold suppression, and what GATA believes will happen in the gold & silver markets that will finally expose JPMorgan’s alleged manipulation of the PM markets.
GATA’s Bill Murphy on Taper & PM manipulation is below:
GATA’s Bill Murphy sat down with Lauren Lyster 2.0 (Vanessa Collette) at last week’s Silver Summit in Spokane, Washington to discuss the metals and market manipulation.
When pressed by Collette for hard evidence of market manipulation, Murphy lays out 15 years of credible evidence demonstrating that gold and silver manipulation is hardly a conspiracy theory.
GATA’s Bill Murphy at the Silver Summit with Vanessa Collette is below:
In this excellent interview with Elijah Johnson, gold experts Alasdair Macleod and Bill Murphy discuss the de-Americanization of the world, and how the Fed and US gov’t has facilitated the demise of the dollar, and handed the ultimate economic power on a “golden” platter to China and Russia.
Macleod digs deep into official Chinese gold statistics, pointing out that at 2,600 tons, China is now absorbing more than the whole world’s annual gold production. Add Russia, India, Turkey, and the Middle East, and the only way the price of gold remains at current levels is by massive quantities of Western central bank gold being supplied to the market.
Bill Murphy & Alasdair Macleod’s MUST LISTEN interview is below:
On this week’s show, GATA’s Bill Murphy joins The Doc & Eric Dubin to discuss:
- Manipulation in a big-picture context: What’s the end game?
- Panama bank holiday: story developing, but some things are fishy- Panama is an off-shore tax haven like Cyprus
This week’s SD Weekly Metals & Markets breaks down the metals, markets, and official manipulation with GATA’s Bill Murphy below!
While the Federal Reserve continues flooding the financial system with newly printed dollars and discussion of war between the U.S. and Syria continues, the only investments that have never gone to zero and have proven throughout history to preserve wealth through times of economic and political turmoil ironically continue to fall! In this exclusive interview*, GATA chairman, Bill Murphy, explains why the prices of precious metals are falling and questions if JPMorgan Chase & Co. has really been investing in gold amid the most devastating and blatant gold price suppression scheme he has ever witnessed.
Alasdair Macleod & Bill Murphy joined The Doc this week for a special episode of the SD Weekly Metals & Markets.
Bill & Alasdair gave an extraordinary interview, and discussed:
- The cartel’s shift to attacking the metals pre-emptively prior to the release of the FOMC/NFP reports to prevent break-outs to the upside.
- The implications of the spiking 10 year Treasury bond with over $400 Trillion in interest rate swaps held by the major banks- would the banks be able to handle a rise in Treasury rates?
- 1,300 tons of custodial gold held by the BOE (likely owned by France, Italy, & Spain) likely leased out onto the market over the first half of 2013 were required to prevent a systemic financial collapse in the wake of the Cyprus bail-in due to collapse of confidence in the banking system throughout Europe.
- Using Austrian Measure for Money Supply, Gold Only Up 40% Since 2000!
- While the bullion banks have largely covered their gold & silver short COMEX positions, the bullion banks are still stuck with a massive short gold position on the LBMA, and a sudden rise in the price of gold could stimulate a crisis in the physical market in London!
The most explosive and powerful SD Weekly Metals & Markets we’ve ever recorded is below:
GATA’s Bill Murphy joins RT’s Bob English on Prime Interest (which has essentially replaced Lauren Lyster and Capital Account) to discuss the manipulated smash in gold over the past 2 months which saw the metal taken under $1200.
GATA’s Bill Murphy was interviewed by Finance and Liberty for his thoughts on the latest smash in gold and silver, taking the metals back under $1400 and $23.
Murphy stated: We’ve been having waterfall attacks every other day for the past 2 weeks. It’s clearly the gold cartel, why no one else talks about this is beyond my comprehension! Plan A (for a metals smash) is around 3am NY time when London traders report for work, and Plan B after the London fix, they hit it when the COMEX opens with thousands of contracts in seconds. Sentiment, retail sales, absolutely nothing matters to this market except bullion banks discharging their bazookas!
On how far gold & silver could fall if $1300 & $22 give way: There’s no telling. This is like the German’s invading Russia in WWII. They kept going & going, but they overextended themselves, and had to fall-back. This was orchestrated in the beginning of October, & I’ve never seen anything like it.
Murphy’s full thoughts on the latest gold & silver take-down are below:
Unconventional Finance has released a discussion on gold and silver between GATA’s Bill Murphy & analyst Don Harrold.
In the face of large corrections and terrible sentiment (albeit massive physical demand), upon achieving full-valuation at the completion of the major secular bull markets, will we be looking at a a 10/1 silver to gold ratio, and a massive $800 & $8,000/oz?
GATA’s Bill Murphy joins AltInvestors to discuss the latest gold take-down, which Murphy describes as the largest manipulative take-down of gold that he has ever seen.
Murphy’s thoughts on gold are below: