With Massive Movements In Gold & Silver This Week, Craig Hemke Joins the Show to Break Down All the Action, Discussing:
- Paper Gold Manipulation Play By Play: Hemke Walks Investors Through the Last 5 Sessions in the “Gold” Market
- The End Game? “Silver’s Gonna Be A Little Higher Than $16…“
- This Game Is Moving Toward THE END: A Final Failure In Confidence In These Banks to Supply the Metal
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Craig Hemke Is Below:
Last week Mario Draghi whipped out his bazooka and fired a salvo that did more to convince investors that the ECB is not in control than instill confidence. This week, Yellen and her merry band met for the regular FOMC meeting, and they were forced to backpedal on the forward looking guidance the Fed made public last December regarding four interest rate hikes in 2016 and other milestones along the road towards “interest rate normalization.” All of this official speak has been sending earthquakes through markets.
We invited Craig Hemke to discuss how these developments are impacting precious metals, with a particular emphasis on documenting the mechanics of price suppression taking place this week.
We began recording with about 30 minutes left in Thursday’s regular COMEX trading session. The most unusual aspect of Thursday’s trade was silver’s strong performance throughout the London and COMEX trading session, strength that persisted even though gold was clearly under attack. Click here to see the article I published Thursday with further explanation.
During the podcast, I noted that the cartel would target at least a one-third to one-half erasure of the post-FOMC gains. Now that we have Friday’s trade in the rear-view mirror, we can see that that is exactly what happened. However, as the trading day rolled on and as we entered the after-hours session, both silver and gold have stabilized and are under modest accumulation once again.
Craig Hemke discusses the “wash, rinse, repeat” cycle. He spotlights the rising open interest suggesting we are seeing this week, which suggests new shorting by the cartel conducted in an effort to push gold down in advance of the FOMC announcement, and to cap prices thereafter. As Craig points out, the cartel was busy painting the London PM Fix:
Craig also walks our listeners through the process of high frequency trading, including how spoof orders are used to manipulate the trade. One of his subscribers shared a screen capture of order flow. Craig references this chart:
Craig covers much ground on this week’s SD Weekly Metals & Markets. To follow his work, visit TFMetalsReport.com.
- Gold Cartel Serves-up HFT / Short Issuance Sh*t Sandwich During COMEX Session – Eric Dubin
- CoT Perspective – Craig Hemke
- Peter Schiff And Andy Brenner Debate Significance Of Federal Reserve Rate Policy Announcement
- Very important speech of Vladimir Putin – The Saker (TRANSCRIPT, Notes)
- Is There a US-Russia Grand Bargain in Syria? – Pepe Escobar
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s podcast – Eric Dubin, independent financial/geopolitical analyst, managing editor, The New Doctors