The COMEX will shut down in the near future from absent gold in inventory. The Paradigm Shift of power and wealth shifting to the East is underway.
Many are the Gold Inversion Signals which lurk, such as the negative Gold Forward Rates and the Backwardized Gold futures contracts. The physical gold shortages are creating a gigantic problem for the big bullion banks, primarily located in New York and London. They are running out of locations to steal gold from.
Prepare for numerous shocking stories, shocking revelations, shocking developments, and shocking new systems put in place that lift the Gold price to $5000 and then $7000 per ounce, and the Silver price to $150 and then $250 per ounce. It is coming.
The sellers today are the fools of tomorrow, because they react to a stated price of Gold that bears no connection to the true Gold price.
The true Gold price is PP in the graph, while the phony price is P* since it is associated with supply shortage and excess demand. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but sometimes a picture requires a thousand words to explain its full meaning. The true Gold price is very much unknown, hotly debated, and unclear even to the professionals in the business of selling it in either small or large quantities. Tremendous variance in Supply across the world will become more common, seen as pockets today. The new wrinkle to float from the ether is the wide perception that the gold market is corrupt, that futures contracts are corrupt, that the official inventory accounting is corrupt, that the bond market behind the fiat currency system is corrupt, that the derivative market that supports the banking system is corrupt, that the bank asset accounting is corrupt, and that the leaders are members of a corrupt corporatocracy that hardly steeps in democracy. The perceptions toward corruption are fast changing. The Jackass contention is that the true Gold price is an order of magnitude higher than the corrupt COMEX & LBMA price spouted in the official Reich public address system that hovers over the financial arenas. Take a stab and declare the true Gold price actually (based on real value) to be on the order of $3000 per ounce, with huge upward thrusts in the works. The discovery of the 20,000 tons missing in Allocated Gold Accounts, or perhaps 40,000 tons missing, and possibly more, will send shock waves through the entire Gold and Currency and Bond and Bank system. The Allocated Gold Account scandal has finally begun after long wait. Then and only then will the true Gold price be marked as closer to $10,000 per ounce. The entire financial structure and system with all its interwoven cables and leverage rods and gearboxes will be broken like on a Mad Max film set.
The last few months have been filled with deep criminal activities and powerful deeds committed in the open. Many are the indications that the COMEX is in the final stages of its own death, to revert to a Cash & Carry market, since they have almost no gold in inventory. To pretend to execute price discovery without benefit of adequate gold in inventory is both an utter farce and a grand pretension inflicted upon the world. Imagine little Suzie setting the price for lemonade at her cute lemonade stand, but without any lemonade, resorting to IOU chits to keep the price down. She would become the laughing stock on the neighborhood. But in the gold world, the COMEX and its inventory overlord the London Bullion Market Assn do just that. They are slowly becoming the object of ridicule.
Permit a clever quote. It was heard from Grant Williams, but also from the Incrementum Advisors group out of Liechtenstein. “People tend to confuse the price of Gold with the Gold price.” It means people tend to regard the stated official price of Gold as being more than a set of numbers posted on a marquee billboard by a bunch of sadistic avaricious bankers whose personal lives of $200 lunches and private basement rituals would make for horror films. The official price of Gold has nothing to do with the true Gold price. The official price of Gold is what the corrupt bankers and their paid market henchmen (errand boys) will pay for an ounce of gold, a far cry from its real value. The morons who sell at their price are the fools, the suckers, and the saps. Of course, to be fair, many are bound to sell in order to raise funds for household expenses, for business costs, even for educational costs. They are not morons so much as unfortunate captives. As for the futures contract gamblers (hardly investors), they are the real idiots among us. They are the junkies trying to beat a rigged house. They thrive on the juice. They will be swept aside. They seem stuck and transfixed on the potential of big leveraged gains, when they ignore how 80% or more of such players leave the arena with empty pockets and vanquished accounts, even broken lives.
To be sure, the Western world financial system is undergoing a powerful debt writedown process. The big irony is that the writedown process involves a vast reduction in the wealth and savings of the entire West, if not the world. Sadly, many in the East have invested in the sham instruments of the West, to their own dismay. The entire USDollar has its value foundation in debt. Therefore, as the major sovereign bonds are written down in value, then wealth evaporates. Few seem to notice the chain of events, starting with the lost home equity, then lost mortgage bond value, and in recent years the propped USTreasury Bond by derivative leverage and the propped US Stock market by S&P500 futures leverage. The next stage that features powerful and outsized losses will center on the big banks. Perhaps the Deutsche Bank trigger will provide the detonation for a broader bank collapse, since if any big bank suffers a failure, almost all big banks will suffer the same failure. As the banks go down, the Bail-ins will kick into gear, and the citizens of the Western nations will realize how the wealth evaporation process can work quickly and efficiently. The paper wealth disappearing act is well along, seeking a climax event, as consequence to a debt-based currency system. The deep distortion is that the mountains of paper wealth accumulated by individuals, families, organizations, and funds is not really wealth at all. It is debt in ornate packaging and clever disguise, bearing beautiful impressions and fine ink. The only viable verifiable protection is with Gold & Silver, especially held outside the Western nations, as in vaults outside the United States, outside London, outside Switzerland, even outside Canada.
BERNANKE DON’T KNOW MONEY
As preface, consider that USFed Chairman recently declared he does not fully comprehend Gold. He is both an elaborate liar and a carnival captain, a syndicate front man, even a bagman to sit on the banker throne when the stage sinks. He will become Lord of the Flies without a conch. My claim has been for a full year that his grand liquidity experiment with QE to Infinity has proved without any doubt that his own Doctoral Thesis is incorrect and invalid, where he painted a fantasy revisionist history picture about how ramping up liquidity overcome the ravages of the Great Depression. Bull cookies, bullocks, and poppycock! What enabled the release from the powerful clutches of the Great Depression was the Gold Standard in place, which provided traction. The current system has no economic traction, no kick start from monetary stimulus, no relief from bank insolvency, no end to the toxic paper bond dissemination, no end to the fire trucks on the scene that resolve nothing with ample liquidity infusions. IRONICALLY, BERNANKE DOES NOT COMPREHEND MONEY OR WEALTH. He spews out false money, while he wrecks wealth. While undermining the economic structure from rising cost structure, he has angered foreign wealth managers in charge of reserves management. The Tapered QE talk was done on order from Basel castle dwelling masters of the universe. My description is of a Live Stress Test to demonstrate full dependence upon monetary heroin, thereby winning political justification for QE to Infinity in resumption to the armies of financial addicts. It will be begged for, despite the assured damage.
FOREIGN REVOLT & USDOLLAR ALTERNATIVE
The foreign entities have finally decided to put their weight, their power, and their efforts to create a new trade settlement system. The Eastern nations in clever strategy have been working toward a non-USDollar solution outside the banking system and outside the FOREX system. The USDollar is in the process of gradually being isolated, then rejected, starting with the Chinese Yuan Swap Facility. It will reach critical phase in rejection when Gold Trade Settlement is in place at sufficiently many global trading posts. They are so clever, that they called an important fund the primary fund the BRICS Development Fund, lately called the BRICS Development Bank. Later it will be recognized as the Gold Trade Central Bank in a remarkable transformation. It will issue Gold Trade Notes used as Letters of Credit. It will serve as a grand processing plant to convert emerging nation FOREX reserves (principally USTBonds) into Gold bullion stored at the central bank. Prepare for a global dump of USTreasury Bond, returned to sender with prejudice and hostility. If really smart, it will be a decentralized Gold Trade Central Bank so that it is less vulnerable to US & UK attack. Besides, if the trade solution is to be peer-to-peer settlement using gold instruments, then the central bank in support of the system should also be decentralized.
The Jackass is in deep gratitude to a great information source, who prefers to be known only as The Voice. Other sources of information have been and continue to be very helpful also, like a London banker source, a USGovt security agency source, an Indian-Turkish finance sector source. The Voice has been critically involved with numerous important projects of this modern era, a humble private man with his hand in a great many arena, whose Rolodex is worth 1000 times its weight in gold. He is a tri-lingual man with a generous spirit and big heart, whose deep desire is for a better more just and equitable world to come for us. He has been informing steadily about progress, made step by step, in the Gold Trade Settlement and the so-called Dollar Kill Switch. For four years, he has described a grand Paradigm Shift tilted to the East, the trade accords to be the climax. His commentary steadily appears in the Hat Trick Letter reports, with enlightenment, exposures, and hope offered.
It is really amazing how little the gold community is aware of the diverse disruptive developments behind the scenes in seeking an alternative to the current US$-based trade system and USTBond-based banking system. The members seem to focus in mesmerized manner on the COMEX price, the USFed monetary policy, the Commitment of Traders reports, the various vaulted inventories, the busted sovereign bonds of Southern Europe, the growth of Asian gold holdings, the new Gold Exchanges, and the official mint coin demand, as well as the big bank ultra-slow motion demolition. But nothing seems to appear about Eastern Trade Zone, USDollar alternatives to trade, and Gold Trade Settlement in general. A large blind spot! That is precisely a main advantage of the Hat Trick Letter, a peek at future developments, platforms, and systems.
The other side of the world is working avidly, if not feverishly, to replace the corrupted USDollar bank and currency and bond structures in a vast workaround. What pushed the process into developmental overdrive was the foolish Iran sanctions, which in my view was self-mutilation. Of the spokesmen for the gold community in Jim Sinclair, Bill Murphy, Eric Sprott, James Turk, Axel Merk, Dorsch, Nick Laird, Gerald Celente, several others, even Paul Craig Roberts, none seem to report of anything coming out of the East on alternatives in fast current development to displace the USDollar. They report on many very cogent important themes, but not those emanating from the East. The biggest spokesman to report on Eastern projects seems to be Pepe Escobar of Asia Times. History will be written about the many trade platforms, trade zones, gold intermediaries, energy pipelines, trade accords, tax agreements, and more coming from the East, in progress right here right now. To be sure, the events in the West are very distracting, with bank confiscations, endless toxic paper QE-type non-solutions, bank welfare, austerity measures, rife unemployment, broken bond markets, and desperate attempts to preserve the fiat currency system long after it smacked a gigantic iceberg long ago.
The newest ugly festering boil is Egypt, which has demonstrated in full view the sunset of the American Empire. Events in the Middle East & North Africa region should result in the entire Persian Gulf ablaze (politically) amidst the fall of the House of Saud. The next act of the Moslem play script will be North Africa ablaze (literally), starting with Tunisia. Then kiss goodbye the Petro-Dollar defacto standard, the transparent USDollar foundation. Third World dead ahead for the Untied States of America.
Permit a maxim. The Jackass makes a basic claim, that if adequate supply is not available at a posted price of Gold, then it is not the real Gold price. Very simple. The economist whores, harlots, front men, marketing shamans, and apologists overlook the basic tenet of price. The price is determined by the market seeking an equilibrium, where Supply can meet Demand, but also Demand can clear Supply. These are the industry terms. At the current official price of Gold, not to be confused with the Gold price, neither occurs. Shortages abound, since inadequate supply is brought to market at the current phony price. Excess demand prevails, since tremendous response comes in reaction to the destruction of the financial system in all its parts. Furthermore, additional demand has arrived, in response to and the growing awareness that
- the COMEX & LBMA do not possess the gold inventory
- the official Gold Accounts like Germany’s have been looted
- the Western central banks have leased their gold vaults
- the Western fiat currency system has as its basis a crumbling sovereign bond system
- the United States has no gold in Fort Knox.
If too much Demand exists to be met and satisfied at the posted price, THEN THE COMEX PRICE IS NOT THE TRUE GOLD PRICE. If not enough Supply exists to arrive and clear the orders at the posted price, THEN THE COMEX PRICE IS NOT THE TRUE GOLD PRICE. The charade is to maintain the current posted price of Gold as real, meaningful, relevant, or worth posting on the billboard at all. It is no different than Al Capone and Bugs Moran (Chicago Gangland Criminals) attempting to buy small businesses for absurdly cheap prices, under threat of sabotage and arson and murder. The banker elite are organized crime, laced with nazi roots, in a sprawling financial syndicate with industrial wings only to produce weapon systems. They deploy the same methods and games with intimidation (see the hit & run attempt on Andrew Maguire), coercion (see jailing Martin Armstrong), obstruction (see Houston registration for sales), false stories (see Gold earns no yield), and baseless prosecution (see BitCoin), even lawless taxation (coin sales are not subject to sales tax since money). The hope by the bank syndicate is that the public minions will give up their gold at the absurdly low set price, which is not the result of any equilibrium process, but rather dictated by naked shorting and other lawless leveraged cables like the currency derivatives. But the Jackass digresses.
COMEX TO SHUT DOWN IN NEAR FUTURE
Given the artificially low dictated price by the COMEX, the supply is fast vanishing. Soon the COMEX will be relegated to a Cash & Carry arena, a fact worth repeating. The challenge for the bank syndicate is to keep the game going, to keep the price down, to support the unsupportable fiat currency game, despite having almost no available metal in inventory to support any semblance of equilibrium. The challenge has no possible success, since over time the supply vanishes and goes away. A false price causes the drainage. It is rapid. Notice the signs of diminishing supply, soon to turn critical. The compensating factor is the massive raid on the SPDR Gold Trust, also known as the GLD exchange traded fund. The Gold market lacking gold is much like a human body deprived of oxygen. The energy level goes lower, the activity and movement slows, then the cramps with spasms arrive, then finally comes the organ damage. Lastly the heart attack and convulsion. The death of the COMEX will be an event to celebrate the world over. It will be extremely interesting to watch how the syndicate (with its political and news media cover team) report the shutdown of the futures contract trading for Gold & Silver.
SUPPLY DISAPPEARING FAST
The rapid reduction in supply is largely a Western phenomenon. When the East sees shortage, it is quickly addressed with higher premium prices paid. Besides, the Western gold has been heading East in large volume for five or more years. Details of each item below are found in the Hat Trick Letter reports, in particular the Gold & Currency Reports.
- JPMorguen House and Client vaults have substantial reductions within the official COMEX vaults. These are what are made available for futures contract deliveries. Their House Account is down over 40,000 kg (40 metric tons) between December 2012 and June 2013. Their Client Account is down almost 40,000 kg over the same time. Conclude the clients distrust the landlord, and for some good reason (see MF-Global).
- The Brinks gold vaults are also going bare, as huge reductions are reported.
- JPMorguen still has not made deliveries on the official June Silver futures contracts. In fact, during the month of July, the big corrupt bank has seen fit to take into its own house accounts a ripe 90% of the July Deliveries. Of course, they conceal their activities, but not well enough to fool Andrew Maguire.
- Henry Bath delisted 21 London metal exchange storage units worldwide. It serves as the warehouse manager for JPMorguen.
- Clients at the metals exchange pay deposits upfront, but are forced to wait over 100 days in London for delivery on bullion Gold & Silver orders. The delivery schedule must accommodate the London bankers to find the bars at source, since all fingers point to empty official vaults. The term check kiting applies, but magnified to the extreme.
- Numerous big (some prestigious) European banks are refusing to allow clients to withdraw gold from their Allocated Accounts. Worse, they are not permitted to see their gold held on account. Most of the client gold has been leased and sold without permission. My source informed that since 2011, major lawsuits have been filed in complaint, seeking damages. The class action lawsuits are active today in Switzerland, totaling in the multiple $billions. Be sure that the plaintiffs must sign non-disclosure agreements to proceed with their legal action. Swiss laws are very bizarre.
- Morgan Stanley is stalling on almost every metals transfer request. The reasons are flimsy. When the metal is finally transferred, an inconsistency is noticed on serial numbers and weight. Clearly the broker dealers are going into the market to acquire the necessary bars to meet the requests, since they leased and sold them illicitly long ago.
- No more gold is provided at ABN AMRO or at another smaller bank in The Netherlands. In addition, no more gold is provided for redemptions at the Zurich Kantonal Bank or the other kantonal banks in Switzerland. They do not possess any for their clients, since the bars were leased and sold illicitly long ago. Investors must read the fine print of their investment account contracts, which call for cash settlement.
- Dubai souks (markets) are experiencing chronic shortages of gold items for sale. Many merchants are eating the premium paid in order to maintain their client base. Shortages abound.
- At the Shanghai Futures Exchange, the silver warehouse stocks have declined by 32% over a seven week period recently. Given the stubborn global economic slowdown, conclude that industrial demand is not the proximal cause. Investors in China are capitalizing on the lower price of silver, gobbling up silver at discount prices.
- Regular premiums paid in Vietnam indicate great shortages for gold.
- The major gold miners are having big problems with certain projects. Barrick Gold’s Pascua Lama has too many problems to list. The Kennecott project in Utah owned by Rio Tinto experienced an historic landslide that buried a cubic mile of operations. The Grasberg mine in Indonesia had a shutdown for a while, due to cave-ins and safety rules, but its open pit is back in operation. South Africa has become a mining industry nightmare, with worker strikes and violence. Numerous other projects are being halted (large and small) on a cost basis, since the lower official price has rendered projects unprofitable.
- The GLD inventory raids are becoming almost a comedy. The big US banks routinely short the GLD shares, help themselves to gold bars overnight, and use the same bars to satisfy COMEX official deliveries. Worse, deep suspicion has been aroused that the New York banks are selling GLD gold bars in Shanghai, taking advantage of the higher price posted at the Shanghai Gold Exchange. It is called arbitrage, but primarily the banks qualify to participate in this shuffle operation. The correlation is over minus 80% in the last few years, as shown in the graph. (N.B. Never has the Jackass seen such high statistical correlation evidence outside a scientific laboratory.)
DEMAND GROWING FAST
Demand is off the chart, hardly what the bank syndicate anticipated. But they have a mission and an agenda to suppress the gold price, despite the unintended consequences. History shows that Gold Bull Markets are produced by investor demand in a global sustained torrent. After the April gold ambush, followed by the June gold ambush, the global demand went into the next higher gear. The evidence is astonishing and impressive.
- The Sprott Fund managers report that Silver demand in US$ terms is equal to Gold demand. The one-to-one volume had never been seen before, and has been the case for two years. Given that central banks own no silver, which is in high demand (often non-replaceable) in industry, the Silver price will rise three times faster than the Gold price.
- The suppliers at Swiss refineries are under strain. In fact the Swiss refineries are running 24/7 to meet demand around the world. They are processing mine output, and recasting old gold bars. Many bars being recast are from discharge at the Western central banks from massive lease programs operated by JPMorguen and Goldman Suchs. The buyers of recast bars are not liable, only the criminal sellers. The William Kay story is remarkable and bold on ownership of central bank recast gold bars.
- Gold transfers at the LBMA are at a 12-year high.
- The USMint and Royal Canadian Mint have seen silver coin demand in 2013 exceed national mine output for the two countries by 25 million ounces. The silver coin demand for industry will add to the gigantic deficit. The governments are bound to continue minted coin sales, usually with domestic supply.
- Shanghai Futures Exchange volumes are surging. They have begun after-hours trading, in order to compete with the West and to prevent price manipulation. The exchange officials have announced a plan to slash contract margin requirements. On June 25th, the Chinese bourse reduced margin requirements for the precious metals futures contract to 4% from 7%. Contrast to the New York scummy practice of raising margin requirements in a falling market.
- The Shanghai Gold Exchange moved a record 83.4 million oz of silver in May alone.
- New Gold exchanges are opening in Singapore and South Korea to meet Asian demand. The Asian nations no longer wish to be associated with New York and London, where the markets are corrupt. Even Russia announced a new Gold exchange. Expect pan-Asian gold demand to continue to pressure prices and to widen price gaps.
- China is on an acquisition binge to purchase or merge with Western mining firms. They clearly wish to secure a supply chain, and to exploit the low market cap valuations of the big Western mining firms. Regard both moves as unintended consequences of the criminal price suppression in the gold market by the Anglo bankers.
- The Reserve Bank of India has created numerous obstacles to halt the enormous import of gold, which is seeing torrid growth. The Indian Rupee currency has fallen as a result of the trade imbalance. Banks are banned from gold sales. Import duties have been imposed by the Indian Govt. Smuggling has ramped up in a major way, a long tradition.
- In the first five months last year, India imported 1900 tons of Silver. So far in the first five months of year 2013, India has imported 2400 tons, a 26% comparable increase. Contrast to the global annual silver mining output at 25,000 tons. Extrapolate to find India on track to take out 5760 tons of silver this year. Therefore India is on track to grab 23% of global silver production.
- The repatriation phenomenon has changed the Gold world. Germany and several other nations have officially requested the return of their gold held in official accounts. The New York and London banks are dragging their feet in a criminal manner. New wars have been declared in order to provide the supply, as in Mali.
- Numerous anecdotes of huge volume of gold coins are being purchased in Turkey, with premium prices paid. Turkey has an historical role as the primary gold supplier to the entire Moslem world. They will spearhead the Gold Intermediary Bank role when the Gold Trade Settlement standard is finally put in place and goes into practice. The Ankara banks have been working with Iran for over a year as key gold intermediary, working around the USGovt sanctions, facilitating trade for Iran.
- The Chinese Gold demand through its Hong Kong window is doubling every year for the last four years. The full year 2012 saw 573 tons imported. Given the first five months had 413 tons imported, the extrapolated full 2013 year is expected to be around 992 tons. Soon China through its HK window will demand the entire global gold mine output, perhaps their plan to crush the Anglo bankers and drive them into the streets.
ENDANGERED SPECIES, CERTIFIED FECES
The Gold market has been ruined. Equilibrium between Supply & Demand is not the rule of the day. Rather it is brute force, naked shorting, heavy leverage currency derivatives, exotic applications by the Exchange Stabilization Fund (run by the USDept Treasury), long delays in delivery, intimidation to settle in gold contracts in cash, and more. The paper gold certificates are destined to become toxic paper and verifiable feces.
The USTreasury Bond market has been ruined. Equilibrium between Supply & Demand is not the rule of the day. Rather it is brute force, high volume bond monetization by the US Federal Reserve (buys 80% of all supply), heavy leverage interest rate derivatives (Interest Rate Swaps), absorption of JPMorguen counterfeit bonds, as the coercion to recycle trade surplus winds down from the exporting powerhouse nations. Witness the advent of Indirect Exchange, the return to sender of USTBonds by foreign entities, directed back to London and New York in debt settlement by third parties. See Rosneft (oil giant buyout of British Petroleum) and other examples. The USTreasury Bond certificates are destined to become toxic paper and verifiable feces.
The Mortgage Backed Securities market has been ruined. Equilibrium between Supply & Demand is not the rule of the day. Rather it is brute force to conceal the MERS title database corruption, brute force to conceal the multi-$trillion Fannie Mae corruption, and basic hard work to settle on scores of investor lawsuits, as well as individual lawsuits. The JPMorguen crew can be proud of its foreclosures of those in active USArmy service, and even a handful of people who paid their home loans in full with held title. The USAgency Mortgage Bond certificates are destined to become toxic paper and verifiable feces.
There US Stock market has been ruined. Equilibrium between Supply & Demand is not the rule of the day. Rather it is brute force to apply share demand from the USDept Treasury with its trusty Working Group for Financial Markets (aka Plunge Protection Team), clever steady gimmicks with Algorithm Flash trading where Wall Street firms engage in endless self-dealing (80% of NYSE volume), and the USFed itself operates the levers to buy big bank stocks and surely linked leverage stock index purchases. The US Stock share certificates would be destined to become toxic paper and verifiable feces, except that the corrupt Wall Street brokerage houses often refuse to supply the actual certificates. Hence, much wealth will simply vaporize in the electronic clouds.
Soon the bank derivatives market will be ruined. Equilibrium is not a concept germane to this cockeyed vaporous foundation that stands in the ether, supporting the entire banking system with nothing tangible at all. Compare to the Unobtainium in planet Pandora on the movie set for Avatar. The gold market bust is in progress, exposing the derivatives, sure to release the evils from Pandora’s Box, the remaining Spirit of Hope in Elpis (think Gold) to come later. The bank system insolvency is profound and wretched, and universal. If implemented, the Basel III rules are soon to force adequate capital to stand in order to address unspeakable insolvency. The new rules are designed to collapse the entire financial and economic system, and permit the onset of Western banker fascism, a basic totalitarian mega-state where bankers can impose rule modeled after the old nazis (their grandfathers), with justice, murder, mayhem, pillage, and thefts the prime directive, maybe even human organ trafficking in the camps. The various and sundry derivative contracts are destined to turn toxic and create a Black Hole the size of which the world has never observed before.
Many are the Gold Inversion Signals which lurk, such as the negative Gold Forward Rates and the Backwardized Gold futures contracts. The physical gold shortages are creating a gigantic problem for the big bullion banks, primarily located in New York and London. They are running out of locations to steal gold from. Africa seems like ripe ground for future thefts, passing as colonialism, but more like the next stage of predatory wars. The Congo has been a fertile ground for gold smuggling (bars & dust), the volumes for which are astounding. The future might include secretive arrests of bankers, starting with middle level bankers who know too much but lack sufficient rank for protection. The agenda has been agreed for mass arrests. Rumors abound concerning an undersea prison in the Caribbean. It is confirmed by two independent sources. Its capacity is 5000 people, recently expanded to accommodate the growing banker criminal class. The way to earn liberty from the secured remote prison, so told, is to flip and cooperate to bring down banker executives from Western sites. My heart-felt suggestion is for the bankers in the enclosed system prison to create their own currency system among themselves for internal trade, not for export. Let their unit of currency be human teeth, which they would supply. Let history repeat itself in reverse.
Prepare for numerous shocking stories, shocking revelations, shocking developments, and shocking new systems put in place that lift the Gold price to $5000 and then $7000 per ounce, and the Silver price to $150 and then $250 per ounce. It is coming. The sellers today are the fools of tomorrow, because they react to a stated price of Gold that bears no connection to the true Gold price. Hint: the bank syndicate captains own personal hidden bank accounts, many located in the Carlyle Group.
THE HAT TRICK LETTER PROFITS IN THE CURRENT CRISIS.
home: Golden Jackass website
subscribe: Hat Trick Letter
Jim Willie CB, editor of the “HAT TRICK LETTER”
Use the above link to subscribe to the paid research reports, which include coverage of critically important factors at work during the ongoing panicky attempt to sustain an unsustainable system burdened by numerous imbalances aggravated by global village forces. The historically unprecedented ongoing collapse has been created by compromised central bankers and inept economic advisors, whose interference has irreversibly altered and damaged the world financial system, urgently pushed after the removed anchor of money to gold. Analysis features Gold, Crude Oil, USDollar, Treasury bonds, and inter-market dynamics with the US Economy and US Federal Reserve monetary policy.
From subscribers and readers:
At least 30 recently on correct forecasts regarding the bailout parade, numerous nationalization deals such as for Fannie Mae and the grand Mortgage Rescue.
“I commend the Jackass for being the most accurate of all newsletter writers. Others called for the big move in Gold right away, but you understand that the enormous fraud in the system needs to play out before free market forces can begin to assert themselves. You seem to have the best sources and insights into the soap opera that is our global financial system. Most importantly, you have advised readers to be patient, stay safe, and avoid mining shares like the plague. Calling the top in the USTreasury Bond (10-yr yield at 1.4% yield) stands out as a recent fine accomplishment. The Jackass understands the markets, understands the fraud, and also has the sources to keep him the most up-to-date on the big geopolitical and financial events and scandals. Few or no other writers have all three of these resources.”
(Austin in California)
“After first reading the Hat Trick letter a few years ago, I was amazed at Jim Willie’s prophetic calls concerning the economic forgery and corruption worldwide. His knowledge, coupled with his worldwide contacts and gutsy fortitude to call out and expose the evil criminal bankers, and to expose the lying US government, forced me to become a subscriber. I have no plans to cancel. Willie’s work creates an anticipated excitement for new reports issued in the middle of the month.”
(JeffH in Virginia)
“A Paradigm change is occurring for sure. Your reports and analysis are historic documents, allowing future generations to have an accurate account of what and why things went wrong so badly. There is no other written account that strings things along on the timeline, as your writings do. I share them with a handful of incredibly influential people whose decisions are greatly impacted by having the information in the Jackass format. The system is coming apart on such a mega scale that it is difficult to wrap one’s head around where all this will end. But then, the universe strives for equilibrium and all will eventually balance out.”
(The Voice, a European gold trader source)
Jim Willie CB is a statistical analyst in marketing research and retail forecasting. He holds a PhD in Statistics. His career has stretched over 25 years. He aspires to thrive in the financial editor world, unencumbered by the limitations of economic credentials. Visit his free website to find articles from topflight authors at www.GoldenJackass.com. For personal questions about subscriptions, contact him at JimWillieCB@aol.com