The final summer low in August 1, 2014 and ‘Buy-of-a- Lifetime’ has come and gone and the rise to $2000 Gold by year end & $10,000+ by year 2020/21 has begun!
On August 1, 2014 dropped an additional $12.50 into a FINAL Summer low of $1281.00 …
The 2014 Summer Gold Low is COMPLETE!
$1300 Gold is soon to be history with Gold Spiking into $2000 before year end when the third and final 7-year Gold cycle into 2020/21 and $10,000+ gets under way!
Submitted by Bo Polny:
Dear Gold Friends,
As stated in the May 14, 2014 New York Kitco Interview (click on link here) and forecast; ‘Gold was expected to rise in May/June and make a TOP in June, then Gold is to make a Final Summer Low and in conclusion Gold is expected to Spike to $2000 before year end’.
Below are Links (all clickable for easy reference) to Public Updates and Posts in reference to the above forecast:
- On June 5, 2014 a Public UPDATE was posted stating a June Low Arrived on June 4, 2014 … IT DID!
- Gold Up in June 2014 … IT DID!
- On June 18, 2014 and June 25, 2014 Public UPDATES were posted on SilverDoctors.com and my web site stating ‘Expect Gold to continue its climb post-FOMC announcement” … IT DID!
- On June 27, 2014, July 1, 2014, and again on July 13, 2014 Public Updates were posted on SilverDoctors.com and my web site stating ‘Gold has Topped and Final Summer Low still Ahead’.
- Next day following the July 14, 2014 post Gold dropped $48 from a high of $1346 down to $1292. … The June / early Summer Gold Top is COMPLETE!
- On July 22, 2014 Public Updates were posted on SilverDoctors.com and my web site stating ‘A Drop into a Final Summer Low still Coming’.
- The next day following the July 22, 2014 post Gold dropped $18 and then again on August 1, 2014 dropped an additional $12.50 into a FINAL Summer low of $1281.00 … The 2014 Summer Gold Low is COMPLETE! Out of courtesy to subscribers, posting the summer low was delayed by one week.
- Next Cycle analysis indicates an Inflationary Spike and $2000 Gold before Year End is COMING to conclude the May 14, 2014 forecast. If so, when?
The May 14, 2014 forecast for an early Summer Top to be followed by a drop into a 2014 Summer Low and ‘Buy-of-a-Lifetime’ opportunity has come too passed as Gold topped on July 10, 2014 at $1346.80, reversed and dropped to $1281.00 on August 1, 2014 completing the SUMMER LOW. As per prior updates, the Summer Cycle Low was to bring no new low and none occurred. Since calling the June 2013 bottom at $1178, each subsequent low has been a higher degree low and the Bull has quietly been building steam for the past year. Predictable CYCLES exist in nature and the May 14, 2014 Interview and CYCLE Forecast holds unbroken!
Our world presently sits at a crossroads between two Grand Market Cycles:
- The first, a Grand Gold Bull Market about to begin and run up to $10,000+ in the next 7 years and
- The second, a Grand Equity Bull Market about to end with a collapse worse than 2008.
Remember the Poem by Robert Frost “The Road Less Traveled” that ends with … “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” Which Bull Road will you choose? What about your family or your neighbor? Gold is and has generally always been the ‘Road Less Traveled’ and it will make all the difference in the world for you, your family and neighbors shortly as $1300 Gold is soon to be history with Gold Spiking into $2000 before year end when the third and final 7-year Gold cycle into 2020/21 and $10,000+ gets under way!
A secret written by W.D. Gann 100 years ago… “The most money is made when fast moves and extreme fluctuations occur at the END of MAJOR cycles.” We await conclusion to the May 14, 2014 New York Kitco Interview with a Gold Spike into $2000 before year end.
CURRENT August 7, 2014 Gold Chart
HISTORICAL Public Update Gold Charts
1. Gold Chart from the June 5, 2014 Public Update forecasting a June BOTTOM!
2. Gold Chart from the July 13, 2014 Public Update forecasting a June TOP!
Reviewing both Historic Gold Charts on Page 3 and comparing with the Current Gold Chart on Page 2; notice all forecasted Cycle Turns arrived as per Cycle analysis, even the June 19, 2014 post-FOMC price spike referenced in the June 13, 2014 chart ended up a ‘False Gold Breakout’ as forecasted with the price drop and reversal off the July 10, 2014 Cycle Top!
In reference to a subscription, unless one might consider themselves to be very active trader controlling large capital few would need the comprehensive Turn Date subscription; but anyone interested in Gold might consider a Gold Index subscription for a little piece of mind with their investment. Regardless of any choices going forward, know the year 2014 will end as a great year for Gold as the 3rd Cycle of 7-Years gets under way.
A short note on SILVER: Cycle analysis indicates a Final 2014 Low is coming but not in yet!
Cycle work allowed me to called then Silver $49 top, the $1900 Gold top, the June 28, 2013 Gold BOTTOM within 2-hours, the December 31, 2013 retest and higher low. The final summer low in August 1, 2014 and ‘Buy-of-a- Lifetime’ has come and gone and the rise to $2000 Gold by year end & $10,000+ by year 2020/21 has begun!
Thank you and all the best,