In this week’s SD Weekly Metals & Markets The Doc & Eric Dubin discuss:
- Bitcoin surges past the price of gold- does the mania have room to run as Bitcoin gains traction globally as an alternative currency, or is an epic collapse imminent?
- Gold & silver close above support at $1250 and $20- is the correction over?
- Bitcoin’s success spurs the launch of a new electronic currency backed by gold- can e-gold piggyback on Bitcoin’s success and become a legitimate alternative currency?
- The official denial is in: Venezuela denies gold sale to Goldman Sachs
- Gold & silver wholesale supply update- premiums continuing to rise on ASEs, is a silver shortage looming in December?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below: [Read more...]